The journey began here. Follow along to the next chapter with....

12/6/08

Week # 11

After 3 days of gas hell, I've finally decided the safest thing was to go on a cereal diet. Cereal seems to be kinder to my stomach. It's been fairly smooth after three days of painful existence. Can't really blame the little one since it's my own stomach wrecking havoc.

On a another note, I'm sitting here with a canister of cat treats. Hero seems to love them. OK so maybe it's more of an addiction. But I wonder if it's safe to have a 20 lb cat walk on your belly.

Not much to write today. Actually haven't had much to write for the last two days but what kind of a baby journal it would be if I didn't at least try to maintain some semblance of regularity. I'm watching the Namesake at the moment. I love the movie. Just made me wonder what kind of parents we'll be. It's one thing when they are little but then eventually they grow up into teenagers and ultimately adults. Maybe the key is to just enjoy it.

I'm counting the days until my next visit. I get to hear my baby's heartbeat. Even saying "my baby" is so foreign. I know I'm having a baby but it just feels so strange. I'm excited, awed, and sometimes a little shocked. It definitely has been an experience.

No comments: