The journey began here. Follow along to the next chapter with....

12/18/08

Progressing along....

So I've finally hit week #12 or is that the beginning of week #13? I can't remember. But it's officially 3 months. The first trimester is over I'm starting to feel human again. Or maybe that's just positive thinking on my part.

It's nearly midnight and I'm going to regret not going to sleep earlier. The tiredness is still there. Today was filled with painful twinges on my abdominal muscles. Either I'm bloated again or this baby is actually growing like it's supposed to. Feels kind of strange thinking of it growing inside.

Not much has really changed. I'm a little happier but then that could be because I've stopped this forced isolation. But then can you really blame me for not wanting to socialize much? Well I'm off to bed while I can still walk to the bedroom.

No comments: