The journey began here. Follow along to the next chapter with....

1/25/09

A few nights ago Shazriel woke up at 2am. Our apartment gets very warm and she was hot (what am I saying? She's ALWAYS smoking hot! but that's another story!) so anyway, after opening a few windows and discarding covers etc. she was cool enough to sleep (I on the other hand am ALWAYS cooooool!) but by that time Peanut was well and truly awake and was intent on using Shazriel's insides as a ninja training gymnasium.

So we tried an experiment, I gently stroked the area and spoke softly to it. It worked! After a minute or so Peanut calmed down and my wife was able to sleep. That was cool!

It's kind of strange chatting to a belly. Particularly one which smells of hot chocolate thanks to the cocoa butter lotion. I can never think of anything to say. We tried reading Psalms to it, I think we'll be doing that more often.

No comments: