The journey began here. Follow along to the next chapter with....

9/13/09

3 Months and counting

I have now been breastfeeding successfully for 3 months. I must say, I'm quite pleased with myself for this accomplishment since it hasn't been easy. I have gotten great support from my HR director at work when I went back and pumping has not been an issue. Other than that, I have learned how to breastfeed my son and he has learned how to drink breast milk from me. So we have passed the 3 month milestone together.
We just got CMC a Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperroo. CMC loves it. I am still trying to get a video of him to post to the blog. So far, everything is progressing very well. He just recently started to pull his legs up and even managed to pull himself up higher than usual before toppling over. He can sit up with help and holds his head up very well. His legs are getting stronger everyday. So for anyone who asks me again how my son is doing...HE'S GROWING!
Time has flown so quickly. He has changed right before our eyes. I miss the little one who was born only 3 months ago already. But I wouldn't have missed the last year for anything.

No comments: